Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I had a quarter for everytime a monster attacked, I'd buy a house. Haven't you wondered why housing is so cheap in this town?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PowerOnyx

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-02

If I had a quarter for everytime a monster attacked, I'd buy a house.  Haven't you wondered why housing is so cheap in this town? Empty
PostSubject: If I had a quarter for everytime a monster attacked, I'd buy a house. Haven't you wondered why housing is so cheap in this town?   If I had a quarter for everytime a monster attacked, I'd buy a house.  Haven't you wondered why housing is so cheap in this town? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Many of you may know this name. If there is a forum about Power Rangers or Super Sentai, I am under the name of PowerOnyx.

Welcome! Very Happy

My interests include all things dealing with superheroes. Be it live-action or anime.
However, I do prefer people in costumes and model sets as opposed to computer animation.

Hence, I like the Godzilla series sans the American atrocity. And dislike computer generated zords and battleizers.
Although, I do like Nick's battleizer in Mystic Force, it at least looked like it was part of the costume and not an add-on. (Dragon wings and a cool helmet). Happy Pie!

I like to write fanfics that tie-up plotholes from the series of Power Rangers.

I favor anime to most American 2D. To me the new style of animation is lacking.

I disfavor most of the films America adapts from Japan. (Not every Japanese horror film needs to be redone!)

My favorites include Death Note, They were 11, Dragon Pink, Grave of the Fireflies, Super Sentai, Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Lion Maru, Gravion, All things Godzilla, Guyver and many, many more. lol!
Back to top Go down

If I had a quarter for everytime a monster attacked, I'd buy a house. Haven't you wondered why housing is so cheap in this town?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: